PRICING SPECIALIST – Durban
Warehousing and Transportation
Durban – KwaZulu Natal
SALARY – MARKET RELATED
Sea Freight Industry
Knowledge and Experience:
- Have specialist knowledge of freight forwarding and clearing documents, procedures and practices gained through at least 7 years multi model estimates experience
- Numeracy Skills
- Customer service orientation – Able to handle a demanding customer and sales environment
- Matric with Mathematical subjects
- 3-year Import or Export related qualification at NQF level 5
- Solution and strategy of estimating and preparation of freight movement requests
- Record and reporting on sales estimates
- Ensure all KPI’s are accurate and met
- Responsible for quarterly reports
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external clients
- Comply with the requirements of the quality management system
- Customer service orientation – Able to handle a demanding customer and sales environment.
- Detail oriented – Accuracy and attention to details
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- The ability to work independently and handle pressure.
- Experience in freight forwarding pricing area (estimates, rates management, tender management) an advantage.
- Must be KPI driven
Please Note: Should you not receive feedback within two months, please consider your application as unsuccessful.