Sales / Marketing / Communications
R32 000 per month (TCTC) + Commission
We are looking for Sales Consultant for our client, a National chemical hygiene cleaning manufacturer and distributor. The successful applicant will have relevant Industry background (Chemical Manufacturing or similar) and be responsible to develop and maintain customer base and sales within the various target markets.
- Grade 12 or NQF equivalent
- Relevant Tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- 3 -5 years experience in Sales and Marketing in related field
- Knowledge and experience of Technical Systems and Equipment for the Chemical Industry will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Hygiene Systems will be beneficial
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Computer literate on MS Office
- Valid Code 08 or 10 Drivers License
Sales and Marketing:
- Achieving Sales Budget by Presenting and selling company products and services to pre identified prospects.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Pipeline and target to be achieved monthly
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain key client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce over stock issues.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up and assist Service Consultants and Finance department for collection of payment for troubled accounts.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees
- Ensure personal growth and development by continuous self-analysis and attending enrichment programs (Time Management, Communication skills, presentation skills, selling and closings skills, customer service orientation, etc) and functional training. (technical skills, product knowledge, market research and knowledge of competitors, global trends etc)
- Application and adherence to Company Policies and Procedures
- Reporting on sales activities including proposals and submission of daily, weekly and monthly reports and proposals as per the measurement criteria as stipulated
- Assist with the Initial Design and implementation of Cleaning Programs, SOPs, and reporting systems for new accounts as required
- Communication with internal departments with regards to New Accounts, product forecasting, account setup and Distribution requirements
Service and Retention of Customers:
- Call on clients according to the allocated accounts and servicing of the current customer base
- Retain and Expand current Customer base through maintaining a harmonious and service orientated relationship with clients, and introducing products on a regular basis
Maintenance and Installation of equipment:
- Equipment installations
- Maintenance and repairs to equipment
- Troubleshooting, dosing units and dispensing system.
- Ensure preventative maintenance, by servicing, testing and troubleshooting on various equipment.
- Responsible for cleaning and restoration of equipment that was returned from lost accounts
- Prepare, Maintain and repair Equipment that is stock and at Depot Storerooms
Should you be interested in applying for this position, and you meet the requirements, then Dyanne invites you to apply.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.