Administrator IT ~ Developers IT ~ Support IT ~ Security
R1 000 000 CTC p/a and below depends on qualifications and experience
1. Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 3rd line support to users with information security related enquiries within the SLA time frame.
- Overseeing and providing advance support on open issues (E.g., customer logged tickets, incidents, projects, etc.)
- Assist in incident response for any breaches, intrusions, or theft.
- Coach and guide team members regarding security activities.
- Assist the end-user, and IT in requesting security variances and implementation of subsequent configuration change requests.
- Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma in IT or equivalent IT related Degree/Diploma
- ITIL & COBIT mandatory
- Cybersecurity certification: ISO 27001, CRISC, CISSP & CEH highly recommended.
- Minimum 8 years Cybersecurity related experience
- Experience in security architecture methodologies, tools, and enablers
- Hands-on experience with implementation and monitoring of various IT security solutions.
- Excellent understanding of IT operational processes and controls including projects deployment.
- Excellent understanding of regulatory requirements facing the IT environment (PCI, DSS, POPIA, GDPR)
- Must be persuasive and be able to communicate cybersecurity related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Be able to map business needs to technology solutions.
- Solid understanding of security risks and preventative controls.
- Understanding laaS/PaaS/SaaS security deployments; native cloud security tools; CASB/CSPM/CWPP capabilities.
- Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices:
- ISO 27001 and ISAE 3402 SOC 2
- PCI DSS
- NIST SP 800-53
- CIS or DISA benchmarks
- Microsoft Cloud Adoption framework
- Microsoft Cybersecurity Reference Architecture
- Familiar with security architecture methodologies and frameworks (e.g., SABSA, TOGAF E-OSA0
- Experience in multiple domains of cybersecurity.
- Be open-minded to new ways of doing things
- Recognise subject matter expert.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15 August 2022
Should you not hear from us within 1 Month, consider your application unsuccessful.
EMAIL CV TO: email@example.com
(Subject: Specialist: Security Architect)