R21 000 per month (TCTC)
We are looking for Technician Trainer for our client, a National chemical hygiene cleaning manufacturer and distributor. The successful applicant will have experience in a Technical Service position in the chemical cleaning industry servicing Food Services, retail, hospitality, janitorial and laundry industry. They will be responsible for providing holistic onsite training solutions in personal hygiene and product training to customers, and provide solutions in the best interest of the customer needs.
- Grade 12 or NQF equivalent
- Must have Accredited Certificate in Electrical and or Mechanical Engineering
- Qualification in Hospitality management and or Food technology will be an advantage
- 3-5 years experience in a Technical Service position in the chemical cleaning industry servicing Food Services, retail, hospitality, janitorial and laundry industry.
- Training Experience Beneficial
- Knowledge and Experience of technical systems and equipment, in the hospitality, food service, janitorial, laundry and retail industry will be a requirement.
- Desire to provide the highest level of customer service, by addressing customer concerns, and identifying needs and wants
- Exceptional mechanical / electrical / electronic aptitude
- Ability to learn new technology and repairs and service procedures and specifications
- Must be available for call outs over weekends.
- Computer literate on MS Office
- Valid Code 08 or 10 Drivers License
Customer Service and Training:
- Conduct on site client training in the areas of Personal Hygiene and Handwashing as and when required and as per SLA for Retail & Food Service Customers
- Conduct Product Training in the usage of application, dilutions and safety precautions as and when required and as per SLA
- Conduct back up site inspections for Telesales function
- Building a harmonious and service orientated relationship with clients
- Identify and resolve customer training queries and concerns within 24 hours response time
- Report weekly activities on weekly call reports in line with training planner
- Reporting on activities, submission of daily, weekly and monthly reports, as required for sector(s)
- Weekly submission of customer documentation and training records to sector administrator
- Ensure customer OPS manuals are kept up to date with all completed training
- Manage fuel expenses and planning trips
- Implementation and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Reporting on activities, submission of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Submission of customer documentation and reports as required
- Updating customer information
- Completion of EOL on installation
Maintenance and Installation of Equipment:
- Equipment installations
- Maintenance and repairs to equipment
- Troubleshooting, dosing units and dispensing system.
- Ensure preventative maintenance, by servicing, testing and troubleshooting on various equipment.
- Responsible for cleaning and restoration of equipment that was returned from lost accounts
- Prepare, maintain and repair Equipment that is stock and at Depot Storerooms
- Record keeping and feedback on all call outs and assigned tasks
- Reporting of any infield issues experience
Toolbox and vehicle maintenance:
- Maintain toolbox inventory and keep toolbox and neat and tidy condition, submit monthly toolbox inventory sheet
- Weekly washing and cleaning of vehicle
- Monthly vehicle inspection sheet, to be signed off and submitted to the Depot Supervisor
- Manage fuel expenses and planning trips
- Maintaining vehicle maintenance, licensing and adherence to Road traffic legislation
Product Knowledge and skills development:
- Personal growth and development by continuous self- analysis and attending enrichment programs (Time Management, Communication skills, presentation skills, technical skills, product knowledge, market research and knowledge of competitors etc.)
Should you be interested in applying for this position, and you meet the requirements, then Dyanne invites you to apply.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.