Senior Professional Officer
Senior Professional Officer – Cape Town
The TES Employee will be responsible for the following function/ work:
1. Management oversight of projects of multiple size and complexity.
2. Project management team supervision.
3. Provide project and programme financial reports and updates to management.
4. Updating management information pertaining to projects on SAP.
5. Ensure relevant documentation and records are up to date.
6. Assist supervisor with adhoc related/ relevant requests.
7. Manage staff.
Qualification: B Tech, first Degree or equivalent with Project Management and registration with a professional project management body
Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
Other skills/ requirements:
1. Valid drivers licence and own vehicle
2. Good project finance and reporting skills
3. Knowledge of project management and governance especially on a large projects in a multi-disciplinary environment
4. Good communication skills and etiquette
5. Project management certification.