Terms and Conditions
Some areas of The Affirmative Portfolios website and APP may require registration. By completing the initial registration form and by entering your personal details, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and further by clicking Apply/Finish at registration you confirm the following:
1. That you have read and understood our POPI Policy ;
2. That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching.
3. Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
4. That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.
Also, by subscribing to any of our email services, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
If you have registered with us and subsequently change your details, you should immediately notify us of any changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page.
- Registration (for Newsletter)
When you register for items on The Affirmative Portfolios website and AP APP, you are registering as a personal user of The Affirmative Portfolios APP. Access to registration areas is via your email address and password.
We allow you access to the registration areas of the website and the AP APP on the basis that:
- (i) Your email address and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access Affirmative Portfolios registration area.
- (ii) You will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of Affirmative Portfolios,
- (iii) You do not create additional registration accounts , or other users; nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another user for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site or APP.
- (iv) You comply with these terms and conditions.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of Affirmative Portfolios website and APP and delete your Profile from the data base immediately and without giving you any advance notice
2. Data protection
If you have indicated on the AP APP registration form that you wish to receive newsletters or direct marketing material, your personal details will be included in a database compiled for direct marketing purposes. From time to time, you may receive direct marketing information from us or from third parties.
If you have indicated that you wish to receive email updates only from Affirmative Portfolios AP APP, your personal details will be included on a database compiled for this specific purpose.
If you have indicated that you wish to receive direct marketing material or email updates from Affirmative Portfolios AP APP but subsequently change your mind, you should notify the user support team at email@example.com. As soon after this as is reasonably practicable, we will remove your name details from the relevant database.