At Affirmative Portfolios we understand how important it is for employers to hire the right staff. This blog discusses how our recruitment service will help you find the perfect staff. We offer assistance to small, medium and larger organisations to source the right employee so that you can focus on your core business. Business owners are often under the impression that sourcing an experienced candidate for the position will be stressful and time-consuming. Our consultants offer a stress-free service to business owners looking for temporary or permanent staff. We have an extensive database of skilled candidates for positions such as Office Support, Financial, Technical, IT, Senior Management/ Executive Recruitment, Marketing and Sales. Whether you are looking for highly skilled, semi-skilled or unskilled candidates, we strive to provide you with the very best in recruitment services.
How we can help you?
– We will understand the position on offer, as well as the skills that will be required.
– Our experienced consultants will determine whether you need the position to be filled urgently.
– With our experience in the job field, we are able to offer clients advice on competitive and industry-related salary offers.
– We will advertise the position through the best-suited channels and include any extra incentives or training that your business offers employees. Affirmative Portfolios will handle the advertisement placement and design, collate and grade the responses, assess suitable applicants and generate a short list of possible candidates for you.
– We can also assist you with candidate assessments by conducting credit, past employment history, identity, drivers license, qualification, as well as criminal checks for your peace of mind. Pen and pencil tests or computerised and / or online assessments can also be included if required.
– We will provide you with a short list and make arrangements for you to interview the candidates as soon as possible.
– We ensure that you find the perfect candidate suited to the job.
If you would like to know more about Affirmative Portfolios and our recruitment services, please feel free to contact us.